Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 doing future warfare? Latest clue couldn't be more blatant if it tried. Also, new multiplayer 'details'
Yesterday, taken in the character of you might recall, Matt ran a unused story asking “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Is this the rudimentary image from the game?” His say in reply? “Basically, yeah”. Today, we raise one more Black Ops 2-related question. “Is it dropping the cold war setting for a more futuristic time phrase?” The answer this time? “Yeah, in likelihood”.
You see the latest episode of FPS Russia – the tedious-running YouTube series in which a very extraordinary pseudo-Russian fires a lot of great exciting guns for your amusement – couldn’t subsist any more of a staged viral teaser toward Black Ops 2 is it was in truth. performed on a stage, and that stage-coach was made out of Activision dolt, and Bobby Kotick was standing at the interest shouting directions like a teacher throwing out unsubtle parallel direction prompts during a primary school hover.
The subject of the show this time? The foreign-piloted quadrotor drone that appeared in the Black Ops 2 teaser figure that popped up yesterday. A version of it kitted up with a machinery gun. A version of it that doesn’t subsist yet, but which would make full killstreak reward, and which looks suspiciously fake each time it’s used. In real existence a few of the supposed shots from its supposed forward-board camera get the viewing angles completely improperly. Oh, and there’s an definite reference to “the next Call of Duty” at the extremity, along with a small nod to Activision sponsorship across the end credits. And more references to what may occur hereafter technology than in the entirety of Back to the Future: Part II.
So, Black Ops 2 is going the road of Ghost Recon: Future soldier therefore. Or at least paying no study to the actual space-time continuum and sticking these things in the ’70s.
Want more more spurious potential facts? Well a list of multiplayer ‘details’ has just appeared forward a German forum. You know, German forums. Where altogether the facts are born. Here they are, copied literally from the original post:
Escort ~ A enterprise mode in which you escort a trifler across three flags to achieve victory. The enemy team killing the imitator will result in a win for their side.
Split Spawn ~ A unflinching mode in which you spawn from a hellicopter, and clamber down to get to the surface of land. The player starts with 3 lives. One gamester can control the chopper to put to hire you climb down in different areas, to the degree that well as shoot from the chopper. If the chopper is destroyed, players can no longer spawn. Players compete toward a central flag that takes 2x during the time that long to capture than a periodical domination flag. Either the death of altogether opposing players or the capturing of the become vapid will grant you a win. This brave has 2 rounds.
Equalizer ~ A courageous mode in which players are switched to the antagonist team upon death. Players will cope for a flag, which when owned, disclose up a power plant to allow the player to customize their class in game, get new weapons, and lay on a juggernaut suit for their team without more.When there are 2 players left attached a team, they are granted with the power plant automatically, and pointstreaks up to a 5 particular aspect requirement can also be obtained. If one or the other of the two players die, they command remain on their own team. The team through the most converts (kills) at the extreme point will win. If tied, whoever is publicly owning the power plant will arrive.
-Perks- (Only new and modified!) (Perk slot not thus far defined!)
To clarify what elite is, it is a indirect-pro perk you can choose at the time leveling up the base perk. These elite perks ONLY be if paired with another BASE smart.
1. Spy – Appear as a confidant on the map. (Disadvantage is, you’re through all ages. spotted even without a UAV, and whenever shooting, you turn red on the chart)
b. Pro – Detect enemy spies. They will still always be spotted on the radar.
c. Elite – If Pilot is stirring, your airship will be marked for example an ally.
2. Escape Artist – When going inclining, you feign death (You cannot let off during)
b. Pro – When approaching end of life, the enemies crosshairs will turn to white, and your remembrance will dissapear.
c. Elite – if Diver is hard at work – You realistically fall into your make a show of death instead of diving.
3. Audiophile – Players by silenced weapons will show on your radar grant that they are shooting at you or terminate around you.
b. Pro – Footsteps are louder
c. Elite – If bladesman is unremitting – kniving will show up on the radar
4. Defuser – Throw whole equipment but cookable grenades up to 2x to – a hollow circle will show up round your crosshairs, and the circle devise fill in 3 seconds. When the sphere is full, it will throw 2x to, when it is empty, it will throw 1x as far.
b. Pro – Be practical to take semtex off of players and throw them elsewhere, and be able to pick up a single one enemy equipment and use it to the degree that your own.
c. Elite – if quickdraw is notable – the circle will fill in 1.5 seconds.
5. Juggernaut – Regenerate health faster while moving
b. Pro – Regenerate hale condition faster while crouched
c. Elite – If scavenger is diligent – you are able to drop ammo packs according to your team.
Side note: Earlier, Treyarch Developer David Vonderhaar did cursory reference that the next Call of Duty would not comprehend regenerative health perks.
6. Diver – You be able to dive into cover (A.K.A. Dolphin Dive) – and as long as diving you can still shoot, howsoever when you land it takes some time to regain focus.
b. Pro – You creep 2x faster
c. Elite – With Extreme conditioning prompt – You can sprint while crawling to crawl faster (3x) instead of getting up.
7. Pilot – Your flying killstreak’s kills disposition count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your controllable flying killstreaks direct last until they are shot on the ground.
c. Elite – With blind eye diligent – Your uncontrollable flying killstreaks will not proclaim on the map.
8. Technician – Any debark killstreak’s kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your Advnaced UAVS pleasure disable the enemies UAV
c. Elite – If defuser is prompt, your sentries cannot be taken from a high to a low position instantly.
9. Bladesman – You have 2 knives in cropped land hand instead of just one in undivided hand. (This essentially makes knives give a death-blow to. twice as fast.)
b. Pro – You be favored with a chance of dodging the incoming players knife.
c. Elite – If assasin is lively – kniving will be completely silent and not representation on the killfeed, unless countered through . audiophile elite.
10. Conciousness – While hold, you are just as accurate considered in the state of when you are prone
b. Pro – Your bullets bring into being more flinching.
c. Elite – If marksman is busily engaged – shooting your enemy will mark him without ceasing the mini map.
11. Focus – Be ingenious to shoot while sprinting, even at the deduction of accuracy.
b. Pro – Be talented to shoot while jumping, even at the subtraction of accuracy.
c. Elite – If stalker is busily engaged – when jumping, equipment does less impair to you.
12. Deep Impact – Your bullets discharge through hard surfaces.
b. Pro – Your bullets lucre 50% damage with each person they endure through.
c. Elite – if steady object is active – when hip-firing, your bullets be under the necessity 10% more damage with each someone they go through.
-Knife Melee Slot-
1. Default Knife – Takes 2 swipes to kill, you need to put it begone, and take it back out like habitual.
2. Tactical knife – Takes 4 swipes to put to death, as long as you are pushing the melee button nevertheless, it will keep knifing
3. Tactical forge – Takes longer to get out, takes 4 swipes to despatch, you need to put it absent and take it back out like habitual, but against riot shields and machines it takes only 1 swipe to destroy.
4. Throwing knifes – Start with 4, fast to get out, fairly faithful, but takes 2 to kill and is ranged
5. Tomahawks – Start through 2, slow to get out, fairly innacurate, and takes 1 to kill and is ranged
6. Ballistic knife – [Disallows practice of equipment] – A tactical knife in individual hand, while a ballistic knife is in the other. You disturb with 2 ballistic knives, and they carry off in 1 shot. These knives take a dull time to get out. (With Bladesman steady, you start with 3 ballistic knives and common ballistic knife in each hand.)
-Guns- (More than EVER!!) (These are the ones announced or experienced so far)
Assault Rifles: AK74, Ruger Mini-14, Type 65, Valmet M76, M70, R1 Rifle, Commando, AR-18, Valmet M60, AKM-63, AMD-65
Submachine Guns: Mp5SD, PA3(DM), SW M76, Type 64, UZI, Mini-Uzi, AKS-74U, Mac 10, MPL, Ares FMG
Shotguns: Model 590, Model 1300, Model 1100, Spas-12, CAWS, Stakeout, Saiga-12, Striker, Featherlight
Sniper Rifles: Psg-1, PSL, SVD, Model 700, M76
Light Machine Guns: Type 67, Enfield L7, M240, AS70
Pistols: M973, Steyr GB, Skorpion, MEU, Python
Explosives: SA-7 Grail / 9k32 Strela-2, Stinger, FIM-43 Redeye, Arwen 37, M26Grenades, HG 84 Grenade, M67 Grenade, Sticky Grenade
Attached Weapon Rack (Weapons attached to original for quick weapon switching) (Only works then paired with pistols)
Attached Pistol (For snipers alone)
Attached Shotgun (For Assault Rifles singly)
Attached Bayonette (For Assault Rifles and Snipers singly)
Red dot sight
Grenade Launcher (Grenades distil significantly more)
Perfected Ironsights (Ironsights that frame it easier to see your charges)
Join us next week, as a sottish meth-addled hobo predicts the cessation of the world, and we take him in earnest enough to write a lengthy and well-researched lead to post-apocalyptic survival.